Friday, February 06, 2004

Friday Night and Again, I Have No Life . . .

Like, this is news?

We're trapped, I tell ya. The snow. The ice. The slush. Have I mentioned how much I hate winter? Well, I hate it when I have to actually go out in it. If I could stay home, work at home only, and have all my food and laundry brought in, then maybe I'd like winter a little better. But since I don't see that happening until hell freez...

Never mind. Bad analogy.

I have a book order on the way from Amazon (again). This time I ordered the novel BIG FISH, as well as the new Merriam-Webster's dictionary that just came out a few months ago. I love when packages are on their way to me. It's extremely exciting, even if one of the books is a dictionary. Yes, I get excited about the pending arrival of a dictionary.

Well, but, it's a hardcover dictionary. I mean, I'm not a total loser.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home