Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Scream, You Scream . . .

I once had this soft-serve ice cream called "creamsicle swirl." The orange part of the swirl didn't really taste like creamsicle, or even properly like orange of any sort.

It tasted more like St. Joseph's chewable baby aspirin. Brought back a whole lot of horrific childhood memories of having to chew a handful of those little monstrosities. They made me hate that orange taste so much that I'm surprised I don't have scurvy as an adult.

Can you tell I'm behind on my NaNoWriMo word count? Just don't ask. I'm self-editing again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabine said...

Hi room. I have a neo thanks to Linda's incessant ravings. I've had mine not as long as she's had hers, but I give mine a big thumbs up.

Hi Linda. Stop editing, dammit.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Linda M Au said...

Hi guys! Susan, I've emailed you privately, as you know, and bored you with too many details about my Neo decision.

Maureen, behave and play nice! Respectable people read this blog! Well, okay, maybe not.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Chet said...

*an AlphaSmart wave from across the ocean in Malaysia*

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home