Thursday, January 26, 2006

Give Me a Boost

I just saw a commercial on television for a booster car seat for kids too old for regular car seats but not quite big enough for adult seat belts. The cut-off height where a child no longer needs a booster seat is, according to this commercial, 4'9".

That's only three inches shorter than I am.

I wonder what happens when you Google "adult booster seat."

-------------

I miss Hershey. Since I cannot have another cat, I want to get a guinea pig next month. I think I will name it either something cute like Gumby or Twinkie, or something totally dull like Jeff or Bob. (For some reason, saying "This is my guinea pig, Jeff," just sounds funny.)

Votes being taken now for both female and male names for guinea pigs.

-------------

This just in from the AP:

"SAN DIEGO (AP) - Hundreds of people were turned away Thursday from an open casting call for NBC's hit weight-loss show, 'The Biggest Loser,' because the venue--a restaurant--couldn't accommodate the immense crowd."

No pun intended, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home